The Den Wraparound Care
The Den is a welcoming, safe, secure environment where children can relax and enjoy their time before and after school.
We make use of our wonderful facilities and offer a range of indoor and outdoor activities to appeal to a variety of interests, balancing the children’s varying needs for fun and energy with their needs to chill and relax. We want this to be a service that is both helpful for parents, and loved by the children.
- Breakfast Club – 7.30am until just before school starts when our staff will escort the children to the KS1 and KS2 gates. Breakfast will be served between 7.30am and 8.15am. Children arriving after 8.15am will not be given breakfast.
- Afternoon Club is from the end of the school day until 4.30pm / 6pm (whichever is booked). KS1 children will be collected from their classrooms. KS2 children will make their own way to The Den. Children staying until 6pm will be given an after-school meal at approximately 4.30pm.
- Breakfast Club from 7.30am - £5.00
- After-school Club until 6pm - £13.50
- Full week Breakfast - £22.50
- Full week After-school - £60.75
- After-school Club until 4.30pm - £10.00
- Late collection fee - £5 per 10 minutes, per child
How to book
- Click here to book online via SchoolGateway using your email address (the one registered with the school) and pin.
- If you are not yet registered on SchoolGateway, please follow these steps:
- Log in to: http://www.schoolgateway.com or alternatively you can download an App on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
- When you launch School Gateway for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
- The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and the software will be activated for you. Once logged in, there is an option (top right) to change your pin if you wish.
- Payment can be made at time of booking, or up to the day before the session.
- Bookings are available for the whole term.
- Bookings are given on a first come, first served basis. Please book as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment. Bookings can be made up to the day before, subject to availability
- If it looks as though there isn’t availability for the dates you need, please contact Amanda on email@example.com.
- We accept payment via Childcare Vouchers. These are our provider account codes:
- Edenred P21196396
- Care-4 78857322
- RG Childcare 51444012958
- Computershare 24187324
- Sodexo 890468
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 07469 759719