All pupils are expected to wear the Danesfield School Uniform as listed below.
- Navy blue skirt, navy pinafore dress or grey trousers
- White polo shirt - this can be plain or with the school logo
- School sweatshirt/cardigan or Danesfield hoodie
In Summer, children have the option to wear grey or blue shorts or a blue gingham/striped dress
- Navy shorts
- School PE T-shirt
- Optional school PE hoodie
- Tracksuit bottoms and top for outdoor PE in the colder months
- Plimsolls or trainers
- KS2 children who play tag rugby/hockey will require a gum shield - this is essential for these sports
All sports kit should be kept in school during the week in a separate bag. This should be placed in your child’s locker (Years 2-6) or hung on their peg (Reception and Year 1).
Children in Reception and Year 1 are asked to carry their books to and from school in a Danesfield Book Bag. KS2 may use a back-pack of their own choice.
WHERE TO BUY OFFICIAL SCHOOL UNIFORM AND BAGS:
- The school now supplies the Danesfield uniform with logo - polo shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie, cardigan, PE T-shirts, book bag. Click here to order using Parent Pay.
- The PTA operate a second hand uniform service. If you are interested in acquiring any, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE STORY BEHIND OUR LOGO....
- The round tree reflects our woodland setting and represents our commitment to nurture every child to achieve their full potential
- The RAF roundel in the middle of the tree celebrates our history and also the continued important role of the school in the community
- The hearts represent our commitment in the school vision to happiness and respect and also reflect the children's love of learning
- The light bulb represents our commitment in the school vision to be an inspiring school