Vision, Ethos & Values
NURTURE EVERY CHILD TO ACHIEVE THEIR FULL POTENTIAL
By being an INSPIRING SCHOOL that develops HAPPY, WELL ROUNDED CHILDREN WITH A LOVE FOR LEARNING
Underpinned by our values
Respect - Happiness – Ambition
Through our vision, we aim to enable our pupils to:
- nurture creativity;
- develop the ability to apply themselves to a variety of tasks and physical skills;
- acquire knowledge, understanding, skills and flexible attitudes relevant to their future lives in a rapidly changing world;
- be critical thinkers;
- develop respect for religious and moral values, and appreciation for people of other races, cultures, religions, gender and ways of life;
- develop outstanding communication skills: verbally, in writing and across technologies;
- appreciate risk taking in their education;
- develop a sense of self-confidence and worth so that they can achieve satisfaction and personal fulfilment at each stage of their development;
- develop and retain a love of learning.
While we strive to ensure that all children achieve their potential in terms of their academic success, we also place great importance on the happiness of our pupils’ and provide them with essential life-skills required to be successful young adults.